Let's Talk About the Genie in the Room
There is so much information and SO many opinions out there about the new Disney Genie service coming to Disney Parks next week. I've compiled some of the key points in the handy reference guide above. I'm hoping it will help to answer some questions before your next trip!
What do you think of the new services? Will you try any of them out on your next trip?
Kelly is an independent travel consultant and proud affiliate of Academy Travel and MickeyVacations.com, an award-winning agency with over 25 years of booking magical vacations! Academy Travel is a Platinum level agency with Universal Orlando and a Diamond level Disney EarMarked Agency, the highest travel industry designation bestowed by Disney Destinations. They are also a Travel Leaders Network-designated President's Circle agency, which the highest possible recognition from the largest association of Travel Suppliers and Travel Agencies in the world.
Kelly Acevedo is an independent travel consultant. She has been a proud affiliate of Academy Travel & MickeyVacations.com since 2014.
- 10 Reasons to Use A Travel Agent
- 9 Things To Do Around Australia
- 8 Must-Eat WDW Restaurants
- 7 Universal Attractions Worth The Wait
- 6 Family-Friendly Vacations
- 5 Vacation Destinations For Adults
- 4 Unique Cruise Destinations
- 3 Speakeasies Hidden in Major Tourist Cities
- 2 Things To Do In WDW As An Adult
- 1 Travel Mistake To Avoid